This mod enable simulating a defined number of characters you control one by one during a solo game.
==== CHANGELOG ====
Fixed in v126.96.36.199
- Capability to switch directly to any worker (default key L-Ctrl + 1 => Worker 1, L-Ctrl + 2 => Worker 2...)
- Game crashes when entering Station Crane
Fixed in v188.8.131.52
- Game crashes when entering Train
Fixed in v184.108.40.206
- Conflict with Farming Tablet (leading to Tablet notification text out of box)
- Disable warning by default in log when no passenger seat configured
- Adding german translation
Fixed in v220.127.116.11
- onFoot character is inclined when looking up or down
==== KNOWN ISSUES ====
- When passengers in a vehicle, worker is not stopped when driver exits => https://github.com/yumi-modding/FS17_ContractorMod/issues/15
- Incab passenger camera is same camera than incab driver camera => https://github.com/yumi-modding/FS17_ContractorMod/issues/20
By default, 4 characters are available Alex, Barbara, Chris and David.
At first loading of a map, they are located at the Career starting point.
When saving the game, characters location and vehicle is saved so they will be restored when next loading the game.
So you will be able to continue your game exactly as you left it.
Default keys to switch between characters are:
- NEXT : Tab
- PREVIOUS: Shift + Tab
They can be changed but by default they replaced the standard switch between vehicles since it's disable.
This mod is compatible with CoursePlay and FollowMe mods.
So, for example, when using FollowMe, one character will be the Leader and another one the Follower.
Characters can be seen on the minimap when activating default category (the last one represented by a house) in the map overview screen.
Name, gender, color and number of characters can be changed in ContractorMod.xml file for new games.
Once a game has been saved, they can be changed in ContractorMod.xml file present in related savegame folder.
ContractorMod.xml file also contains configuration for passengers for mods vehicles. You can add your own mods here.