The SLC-John Deere 7000 Series is a great machine from the 80s and 90s.
SLC-John Deere 7000 Series:
Configurations: Glass, Exhaust Pipe Tip, Cabins, Hitch, Engine, Model.
Engine Settings: 7100: 138HP, 7200: 148HP, 7200 Turbo: 162HP
Cabins: Contains 2 closed cabins, one open and also without cabin.
Glass Configuration: Optional Light and Dark, being clear inside, improving vision.
Realistic physics, trigger lever animations, Realistic Straw Row, increased Smoke and Particles, animated lights panel.
SLC-John Deere 318 Master:
Side Nozzles with Terrain Typography.
Work Size: 5.48M
- Model Option: SLC/JOHN DEERE
- General bug fixes
- Added flexible animation at the tip of the Discharge Pipe
- Added new tire options
- Adjusted Tire Options
- Fixed Inverted Tires in 4x4
- Increased mass added to 4x4 tires
- Animation added to the awning of Cabin 2
- Animation for Cutting Bar Reel Rotation Speed
- Cutting Bar Follows better undulating terrain, reducing overhangs and snags
- Cutting Bar Nozzles Swinging More
- Fixed very reflective Chrome Glazing in Cabin 2
- 3D tracks added
- Physics and mass corrections
- New tire options
- Added rice tires
- New store icons
- Added optional 4x2 and 4x4WD axles
- Adjusted straw cutter animation
- Added sounds to trigger the track (working sounds)
- Problem adjusted and corrected with flexible cutter
- Adjusted cutterbar texture