Winter is coming... and spring, summer and autumn too.
The Seasons mod changes the fundamental way to play Farming Simulator by introducing seasons and changing all aspects of the gameplay, such as weather, growth, economy, vehicle maintenance and animals to suit.
Seasons 19 has gotten even more immersive with new visuals and sounds that better integrate into the game and the gameplay.
Experience the trials and tribulations of a real life farmer worrying if you will get all your crops planted on time before it gets too cold, or too dry, for them to germinate and whether you will complete the harvest before the rainy days of autumn when crops will be wet.
Beautiful visuals to suit the seasons, such as the birth of life in spring, the richness of colour of autumn and bare trees on a bleak winter's day when you are clearing the snow, or doing forestry, will help to fully immerse you in this new environment.
See to the management of your herds with the new breeds of cattle, pigs, sheep, and chickens, or take care of horses for a steady income.
For further info on game play checkout the Seasons section of the in-game help. A full list of features can be found on our website, www.realismusmodding.com
The release notes can be found on our website as well
- Fix buying of animals at the dealer with a trailer.
- Fix multiplayer data for animal gestation.
- Fix weeds growing at incorrect times with wrong temperatures. [#578]
- Slightly reduced number of weeds, lowered soil temperature for weeds to mature. [#579]
- Added options for weed scale and crop damage scale. [#480]
- Store animal health in livestock trailers so it does not reset when moving animals.
- Improved rain probability on 3-day seasons.
- Fix grass coloring issue for Erlengrat.
- Added American Spanish translation.
- Fix for some rotting bales when they should not rot.
- Performance improvements.
- Fix off-by-one that caused maps to be marked as incompatible.
- Improved mod compatibility for certain bales and custom animals.
- Console release.
- Grass growth has been updated to fix second-year growth.
- New animal screen in the Seasons menu with more details. Old screen has been removed.
- Animals now have a name (number) so you can identify them easier.
- Fixes for some special cases with maps and other mods.
- Fix for massive amounts of snow in special case.
- Fixes for the weather generation freezing gameplay.
- Improved weather generation.
- Added snow contracts (need map support).
- Improved helper AI.
- Fixed crop rotation effects.
- Fix for maps causing crashes: no crash but map still won’t work due to engine limitations until it’s updated by the map author.
- Fix issue where growth conflicts with basegame.
- Fixed economy history.
- Fixed issue with drought damage on new saves.
- Fixed issues in weather generation and weather forecast that could cause lag.
- Fixed the snow melting and falling. Snow toggle now removes all snow too.
- Improve grass system.
- Improved animal balancing and information.
- Improved building and US/DE map Seasons masks.
- New and improved translations.
- Many more small and big fixed and improvements. See the release notes.