KrAZ-258 is a 6x4 truck made by the Soviet manufacturer KrAZ. It was produced from 1966 to 1989. The vehicle is the variant of the KrAZ-257 as a truck unit.
Since 1977, an improved version of this truck has been produced - KrAZ-258B2.
KrAZ-258 is one of the most famous Soviet trucks.
- Price: 37,000.
- 2 Engines: Standard: 240 hp. 67 km/h and Improved: 240 hp. 82 km/h.
- Configuration of design.
- Configuration of license plate.
- Color selection: main, design, rims.
- Configuration of tires.
- Universal Passenger ready.
- Added new tires (Street, offroad, mud)
- Wear/dirt slightly revised
- Minor corrections