County Commercial Cars was started in 1929 converting Ford trucks from 2x4 to 4x6 drive. In 1948, County started converting tractors into track versions. The production of the equal wheeled 4WD units started in 1961.
County tractors soon built a reputation for their unrivalled traction and stability, with many farmers buying them specifically for hillside work.
The County 1184-40 is based on the Ford 8340, featuring a turbocharged 6 cylinder engine. This is one of the latest models assembled in 1995, before ceasing the business, which makes it very rare.
Use Simple IC for extra features.