53' (16.15 meter) Dropdeck Trailer with 4 Configurable Body Options
- Standard trailer price: $55,500
- Tipper Body: price - $42,000, Capacity - 106,625 Liters
- Add tipper cover - $1,000
- Liquid Transport tank. - $15,000 Can carry all in-game liquids. (Milk, Water, Herbicide, Slurry, Digestate, Liquid Fertlizer, and Fuel)
- Add Slurry and Digestate spreader - $2,500 Spreads Slurry and Digestate with a 24 meter width.
- Logging Forks: price - $3,500 (Can carry 2 stacks of 8 meter logs easily)
- Frame, tipper, logging forks, cover, liquid tank, tank trim, and rims are color selectable
- Optional rear hitch
- Hydraulic Actuated Supports for those heavy loads
- Turn signals blink sequential for added effect
- Rear work lights for those late farming nights
- Lizard Standard Dual, BKT Wide Flotation, Trelleborg T-404 Standard, Trelleborg T-404 Wide, Nokian Standard, Nokian Wide and Nokian Dual
- Bale capacities:
42 1.8 Meter Square Bales
42 2.2 Meter Square Bales
42 2.4 Meter Square Bales
42 1.25 Meter Round Bales
42 1.50 Meter Round Bales
34 1.80 Meter Round Bales
12 Round Cotton Bales
3 Square Cotton Bales
To use autoload, key "B" starts and stops loading.
Then key "Y" is for unloading bales using the left mouse button to place them where desired or to unload them directly to the bed for manual unloading.
After unloading, key "Y" must be pressed again to "reset" the autoloading process for the next load.
-Fixed issue that tank collisions and triggers were present with other configurations.
-Fixed issue that Bale Autoloading trigger was still present when not configured with autoload.
- Added support for FS22_SelectableBaleCapacity mod's 2x, 3x, and 4x bales.
- Added rear strobe lights. Uses standard beacon light key to activate.
- Added support for the FS22_SelectableBaleCapacity mod's 2x, 3x, and 4x liftable bales.
- Replaced strobe lights with custom modeled ones.
- Added ability to adjust slurry spreader working width.
- Added Grapes to the bulk category. Also adds Grapes to all in-game trailers that are able to load everything in the "bulk" category.