Make your virtual farm more eco-friendly and sustainable: The Precision Farming DLC, a project funded by EIT Food and led by John Deere, introduces new gameplay mechanics based on real smart farming technology. Take soil samples with the John Deere Gator and the ISARIA SCOUT to identify four different soil types. Learn about pH-values and nitrogen content in your soil before you improve the yield by dynamic application rates to save seeds, lime, fertilizer, fuel and, in the end, money.
A new Precision Farming tab in the menu gives you all the information you need to optimize yield and hold control over your finances. A soil map with special filters shows you the current state of your soil and every action you take is reflected on the economic analysis overview. New UI elements and a live mini map give you additional information and control when working the fields. With an RTK station on your farm, your helper will perform actions more efficient, too. Don’t waste time and money - make your farming operation smarter!
- Fixed issues with N and pH value after cutting gras
- Fixed issues after soybean harvest
- pH values after field selling are now correctly reset
- Added support for green mowing with MaizePlus mod
- Fixed issues with field missions
- UI problems on maps with additional fruit types are fixed now
- Yield calculation for soybeans, potatoes, sugar beet and sugar cane is now correct
- Field statistics on consoles are now correctly displayed after reloading the game
- Fixed issues with UI while working on a field on Mac