We have a pallet full of game improvements for you! Patch 1.5 is now available for Farming Simulator 22 - and brings a variety of optimizations and quality-of-(farming)-life improvements to the game. Like increased pallet limits. Find out more below.
Note: Patch is currently rolling out across platforms!
Changelog: What Else is New in Patch 1.5?
Changes & Improvements
- Added permission “Manage Production Points”
- Added slurry tanks to AI Refill options
- Added support for multiple animation object “moving” sounds
- Added tour abort button and tour steps menu
- Fixed BunkerSilo update
- Fixed chain jittering on Jungheinrich ETV 216i
- Fixed cutter effects still active while the cutter is lifted
- Fixed decal z-fight Deutz-Fahr TopLiner
- Fixed loading of save games with custom mod bales
- Fixed material issue Salek PN 2-300
- Fixed missing bags on some pallets in multiplayer
- Fixed NPC field and contracts updates
- Fixed password field UTF-8 issue
- Fixed placeable collision checks
- Fixed placeable renaming permission
- Fixed server list update reselection
- Fixed sleeping in multiplayer
- Fixed sound issues with high frequency audio devices (e.g. 192kHz)
- Fixed trailer tipping for clients joining in multiplayer
- Fixed vehicle character visibility on CLAAS XERION 5000 while switching the direction
- Fixed CLAAS XERION 5000 clip distance
- Fixed MF 8S motor configs and base weight settings
- Fixed wrapping animations after leaving the game during the wrapping
- Fixed controller settings “deadzone” text
- Fixed ambient sounds in period “MID_WINTER”
- Fixed centering force with force feedback wheels on Xbox
- Improved performance of grapevines and olives on lower-spec hardware
- Improved placeable rotation snapping
- Improved Fendt MT1100 trailer attacher joint height
- Improved CLAAS XERION 5000 optional weight price settings
- Increased pallet limits
- Several NPC visual fixes
- Added AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) 2.0
- Added upscaling sharpness slider for DLSS, FSR 1.0 and FSR 2.0
- Added mixer wagon info HUD if player is nearby
New pallet limits
- Win: 300
- Mac: 300
- PS4: 75
- PS5: 150
- Xbox One: 75
- Xbox Series: 150
New to the game?
If you need some help in starting out - visit our Farming Simulator Academy! We just opened the doors to a series of official tutorials, made by our games experts themselves. Text tutorials and videos will help you learn the game - with more and more topics being added over time. Check it out!
Don't miss any Farming Simulator news! Stay tuned and keep an eye on our channels: We're on Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.