Training for the Farming Simulator League or your own tournaments with friends just got easier: With the Tournament Client now updated to version 22.214.171.124 we introduced a training mode. Of course, there are a lot of balancing optimizations and bugfixes, too. See the complete changelog below!
Season 3 of the FSL begins with the first tournament scheduled for November 27th-29th. If you want to participate, build a team and register over at fsl.giants-software.com! There is still more than enough time to train and our new training mode will certainly help.
That's how training mode works: The Blue Captain can start the game with CTRL+T. Once in-game, players can press CTRL+B to spawn a bale, CTRL+S to spawn some straw and CTRL+F to fill their current tank. The Blue Captain is also able to set drops for the game - see the Beta Balancing Sheet for more information!
- Added Training Mode
- Picked drops now appear on the end screen
- "Bottleneck" Team Perk will now raise the two innermost bridges on the opposite team's side
- Changed the "Crazy Tool" super drop to a range of 800 litres - 2000per bale (was 200 litres - 1000 litres)
- Exiting the tractor while pulling a bale press that is still on the pod will now automatically detach it
- Fully implemented a weed impact factor for each harvester header according to the google sheet
- Both Teams now have the chance to score a first bale: The earlier this happens, the higher the score
- Reduced grain intake/yield multiplier from 2.5 to 2 after community feedback
- Redesigned ditch crossing near barn
- Baler fill Volume
- Fixed bug where two clients were able to claim the same bale press
- Fixed Crazy Tool getting bales stuck that are already inside the press when super drop is picked up
- Fixed bug where it was possible to attach a baler to the harvester