It's patch time! As of today, patch 1.6 is available for Farming Simulator 22 - and brings a variety of optimizations and quality-of-(farming)-life improvements to the game. It's also needed for the Kubota Pack to work (available tomorrow). Find the patch notes below.
Note: The patch is currently rolling out across platforms and should appear within the next couple of hours.
Changelog: What's New in Patch 1.6?
Changes & Improvements
- Added dual wheel config support to Trelleborg TH400 tires
- Fixed animal husbandry manure output being limited to straw consumption
- Fixed color configurations with large number of options in multiplayer
- Fixed game crash after changing certain advanced FSR settings
- Fixed issues with mod bales when 3d model is used from basegame and only textures from the mod
- Fixed localization for collectibles in mods
- Fixed mod input bindings being overwritten
- Fixed prices page “Selling” price display
- Fixed Rostselmash 2375 and Versatile WD4 displayed max speed in shop
- Fixed Salek ANS-1900 AI support
- Fixed usage of “fold all” input action when tools are attached that cannot be folded
- Fixed Xerion 5000 map hotspot type
- Improved drawbar behavior on Köckerling Allrounder 600
- Improved Lemken Solitair 12 working behavior
- Improved performance when toggling minimap size
- Replaced Lemken Koralin 9-840 default wheel config
- Slightly increased max. distance of high pressure washer
- Various smaller visual and functional fixes on vehicles
- When changing one of the FSR 1.0 options, the AA setting is automatically set to TAA - however, in game it is revealed that in fact TAA is not active.
- Increased maximum size of installed mods to 8 GB on Xbox (Warning: You will have to reinstall all mods after this update)
- Added multiplayer permission “Cut trees”
- Added passenger support for various vehicles (requires Kubota DLC)
- Added setting for adjusting framerate limit
New to the game?
If you need some help in starting out - visit our Farming Simulator Academy! We just opened the doors to a series of official tutorials, made by our games experts themselves. Text tutorials and videos will help you learn the game - with more and more topics being added over time. Check it out!
Don't miss any Farming Simulator news! Stay tuned and keep an eye on our channels: We're on Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.