Farming Simulator 23 is almost here, so let's get a bit excited and watch the brand-new gameplay trailer! It releases on May 23rd for Nintendo Switch and your mobile devices.
Highlights of Farming Simulator 23
- 130+ real and authentic machines on Switch & 100+ in the mobile version
- 14 crops to sow, plant, and harvest - now with grapes, olives, and sorghum
- A variety of field activities, extended by plowing and weeding
- Establish production chains and use powerful trucks to transport your goods!
- Tend to farm animals like cows, sheep, and now: chickens!
- Enjoy tons of possibilities on two new maps, including collectibles
- Tutorial mode, AI helper & a new autoload feature for logs/pallets assist you
Farming Simulator 23 releases on May 23rd, but you can already pre-order the game for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices running on iOS or Android. Check our product page for more information!