- This is a great update, which is accompanied by many important changes. Important lowering of Slot in Console and the totally modified productions system.
- I am sorry for those who have an advanced game, but to enjoy all these changes and the game not errors, New Game will have to start.
- Now to make Compost we will compact Waste derived from Straw, Manure and Sugar Cane.
- Chip to Compost has been removed.
- To use any of the Greenhouses and Animals you must previously buy the land where they are located.
- Rice can now be sold at all grain outlets.
- Timetables have been added to each of the doors of the points of sale, Compost Plant, Biogas Norte Plant and Agricultural Store.
- Some decorative objects and houses have been removed in order to improve the performance of the map, especially on consoles.
- The size of the .zip file of the map will become approximately 300Mb, so it means more than 120mb of download compared to the current version. This should have positive effects on Slots used in console.
- The configuration of the greenhouses that we have to the North of the map has been modified. Before, the amount you entered per hour was very high.
- Traffic has been retouched, especially in curves and junctions, before trucks caused delays due to the turning angle.
- The cow farm and the horse stable have been retouched, in order to reduce the Slot in console.
- Some posters have been relocated.
- Some trees attached to the road have been relocated, making it difficult to pass with machinery.
- The Compost and Silage bunkers of both farms have been rebuilt. They should now work properly.
- Access to the Sheep Farm has been modified to improve access to and exit from the site.
- The fences that separated fields 37 and 38 have been removed.
- Decoration items have been removed from both farms due to the change in the production system.
- New translation added: Portuguese
Welcome to La Coronella. This map is a product of the imagination, nothing you find in it is based on a specific place. I hope you enjoy the map and its features.
In La Coronella you will find 2 predefined farms, in which you can store all kinds of products, both in silos and bunkers. In both cases, in order to use the silos, you must own the land where they are located, in case of selling said land you cannot use said storage silos.
Enjoy the 2 Biogas plants distributed on the map, 1 Compost Plant, which converts wood shavings, sugar cane, straw or manure and several forest areas for forestry.
In addition, you can also enjoy 5 new crops, such as Millet, Sorghum, Rye, Rice and Triticale.
When selling your products you will can choose from a large number of agricultural stations, some of them for specific products. You will also find silos for the purchase of seeds, fertilizers, etc. Do not forget that these places will have opening and closing hours, same as the agricultural shop.
As for the animals, you should take a walk on the map and locate the different stables distributed on the map, in order to use them you must own the land where they are located. Buy and sell the different animals in specific places on the map.
You cannot miss the transport missions, where you will find several custom ones.
As a novelty, on the main farm, you can enjoy the production of cheeses and olive oil, which are obtained from Milk and Sunflower respectively.
Finally, enjoy a beautiful landscape, with varied decoration and different animations.