Between the borders of France and Spain lies a vast emptiness known as No Man's Land where the land has lain untouched by the hands of man for years
Do you have what it takes to transform this wilderness into just a basic farm or into a great thriving dairy, wool, or logging empire? It's all about survival of the fittest, build your livelihood with the help of placeable buildings, sell points, and décor.
No neighbours to stop your advancement or bog you down with contracts for field work, there is only one road in and one road out so no need for transporting of goods, it's all in your capable hands. Do you have what it takes to survive or will you give up and return to the city?
There are options to remove all trees and rocks from the map to help aid in your discovery of your inner farmer.
I hope you enjoy this survival mode.
- Combinded both sellpoints at the shop into one.
- Added stones to the farm shop sell point.
- Added a placeable grain selling point.
- Added a placeable production selling point.
- Added a placeable bale selling point.
- The Vehicle shop now has a low polygon collision for optimised performance.
- The old burn ruin placeable now has a low polygon collison for optimised performance.
- Removed duplicate textures.
No new game save required.