Welcome to Ravensberg. The map is fictitious, but similarities in names with real towns are intentional. A Middle German landscape with great attention to detail awaits you in the look of a model railway and invites you to discover and linger.
The map is Seasons- and Maize Plus Ready and supports Maize Plus Forage and Horse Extension (PC/MAC version only).
On PC, you can choose between a version with full Horse Extension support and a version with default settings.
To play without the Maize Plus extensions on PC, choose "Ravensberg" during map selection.
On consoles, you can choose between a version with default settings and a version with support for the factories mods.
To play with the factories of VSR Modding Sur on consoles, choose "Ravensberg Factories" during map selection (For Seasons compatibility use the corresponding Ravensberg GEO mod from the Modhub).
Note: A new save game is not necessary.
Support Forum: https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?f=966&t=174375
- two pre-built farms (completely saleable, also borders and fences)
- four towns/villages
- 44 fields (size: 1 - 8ha), 7 meadows, 18 woodland sections
- 6 areas for placeable objects in different sizes
- one cowshed installed at each farm
- one horse farm installed
- three railway silos
- railway station for wood
- one BGP pre-placed
- 8 points of sales for crops, 2 for wool, wood and bales and 1 for woodchips
- dynamic AI traffic with a top speed of 45 km/h, slows down at intersections
- support of "Manure System" at the BGA and the cowsheds
- adapted transport missions with new pallets
- field grass, clover, alfalfa, carrots and onions used as additional fruits (for PC and consoles)
- added adapted version which is 100% Maize Plus ready incl. Forage and Horse Extension (only PC/MAC; Maize Plus Mods are mandatory)
- added adapted version which support the factories mods from VSR Modding Sur (erShaba und Vanquish081; only Consoles)
- Holmer T4-40 and Ropa Panther 2 converted for potato, onion and carrots harvest (to be found under potato harvesting)
- Precision Farming support (soil map and fertilization values)
- support of Mod "AnimatedObject Extend" (only PC/MAC)
Script extensions (PC/MAC only):
- fruit destruction 2.0
- multi-terrain angle (32 angles)
- display of texture names in the landscaping tool
- increased maximum amount of tipping heaps to 127
My thanks go to the modders whose objects, sounds and scripts I was allowed to use. A list of credits is located in the modDesc.xml in the 'contributors' section.
- the traders now have opening hours (9-20 h), outside opening hours the gates have to be opened by yourself
- added missing landscaping texture settings from the last update
- added grass texture without plants in landscaping
- added new concrete texture in plate look in landscaping
- biogas plant, harbour and supermarket now also buy compost
- garden of OmaTana added as placeable sales station for compost
- changed compost silo filling from potato to hay
- weight of compost reduced
- increased visibility of deco lights in panorama background
- Grimme GH24-60 now also palletises onions
- quantity for price drop at sales stations increased to 200,000 litres
- lime now added to all versions of the transfer wagon
- the silo tarp is now green instead of white
- added placeable farm petrol station
- added placeable well as watering place
- added placeable storage for carrots and onions
- revisedsilage silo at the farms
- revised tank for liquids at the farm
- added wall and gates of farm 1 as placeable object without washing place
- added new AI traffic route
- AI traffic now drives slower in some narrow places
- Precision Farming: fertiliser values for additional fruit added
- Seasons: animal statue in the roundabout not longer visible during snow
- Seasons: added cotton and sugar cane
- Seasons: update of some snow roofs
- fixed several minor bugs
- activated compost as fertiliser in the standard console version.
- feeding adjustments from the last update were missing in the factory version
- increased prices for factory products by 1.5 times to compensate the additional consumption of diesel
- added support for "Placeable Pellets Factory Pack 220.127.116.11"
- added support for "Placeable EcoGreen Factories 18.104.22.168