Between the borders of France and Spain lies a vast emptiness known as No Man's Land where the land has lain untouched by the hands of man for years
Do you have what it takes to transform this wilderness into just a basic farm or into a great thriving dairy, wool, or logging empire? It's all about survival of the fittest, build your livelihood with the help of placeable buildings, sell points, and décor.
No neighbours to stop your advancement or bog you down with contracts for field work, there is only one road in and one road out so no need for transporting of goods, it's all in your capable hands. Do you have what it takes to survive or will you give up and return to the city?
There are options to remove all trees and rocks from the map to help aid in your discovery of your inner farmer.
I hope you enjoy this survival mode.
- Added the following placeables
Flower Nursery Greenhouse
- Added two trailers for transporting methane under miscellaneous category.
- The placeable sawmill has been updated and can now produce up to 6 pallets of boards per day.
- Added the ability to open and close the vehicle shop doors.
- Added plow state to landscape ground painting textures!
PLEASE NOTE: that using this option to create fields will lose the ability to produce stones in those fields
No new game save required.