Welcome to St. Kalle, a little, idyllic village in southern Germany.
Here is what awaits you:
- A well equipped starting farm with cows and chickens
- More stables for pigs, sheeps and horses and an open cow pasture
- A production for farm needs (lime, seeds, fertilizers, pig feed, cow feed)
- A castle with grape juice production and grape juice sales
- 1 BGA
- 2 villages and 1 industrial area with other interesting productions and sales points
- 16 arable land, 5 meadows, 7 forest areas, 1 grape field
In St. Kalle and the neighboring Kallestein the world is still in order ... why is that so? Very easily! The two villages have always opposed the faster-higher-further principle of an increasingly restless world and have opted for self-production that is healthier for body, mind and soul. From food to clothing and furniture to energy, everything is self-produced... and you, as a farmer, play an important role: how will you support the two villages?
I am very curious about your plan!
Pssst, a little insider tip: the castle tavern loves to fill the guests' goblets with fresh grape juice ... and there are other vendors who pay very well for high-quality products ... feel free to check the price list beforehand you decide on a business path.
And now have fun in St. Kalle!
(New savegame necessary)
- Removed hidden collis
- Shutters and gates on the farm house colored
- Reworked the sleep trigger at the farm house
- Reworked the water trigger at the farm house
- Main farm can now be sold completely